Saturday, January 22, 2011

Garage Door Opener Repair

When I ran to the craft store this afternoon, the garage door opener developed an illness. The Big Guy diagnosed it as a blown motor. Off to Home Depot he went and bought a new one.

Needless to say, the late afternoon and evening were consumed by the replacement of the garage door opener. Pumpkin was a great helper.

I stayed inside in the warmth!

I'm crossing my fingers that it works when they go to try the new door opener:)

They finished it up this morning. We are good to go with a new garage door opener. I am impressed!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hope so too!! I've watched Craig install a couple and hopefully your guys read the directions!!! It does make it easier (and work!) Ha! That's so funny that you posted this because my controller just stopped working and I'm wondering if this will get added to the "honey-do" list!

ScannerGuy said...

You should contact a garage door company that specializes in Garage door opener repair. Attempting this work on your own can be EXTREMELY dangerous!