Friday, January 28, 2011

MISERABLE!

Peanut came home from school yesterday afternoon in tears from an ear ache. I guess it really started hurting on the bus ride home. I called the doctor and we got an appointment. I was thrilled.

It was short-lived. The wait was horrendous! The pain was horrendous! It tried my patience.

As a distraction, I snapped this photo on Peanut's fancy iPod app.

It says it all! We were at witt's end!


I am happy to report that a dose of ibuprofen stopped the pain and the antiobiotics will treat the infection. It's been so long since he's had an ear infection. If he has his way, he'll never have another one. He's already told me that he never wants to go back to that doctor's office! I just may send them a letter and tell them!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's a great photo though... poor guy. I hope he's all better now!