Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something is in the Air

Last night while waiting for swim practice to end and waiting for dinner, Buddy went a bit silly! He tried his darndest to climb up in our chair. Needless to say, we were all crushing the Big Guy. I don't know what was in the air, but it had Buddy on his crazy side.

The sun is shining today. After seeing all the photos of the NE and all the snow, I decided I needed to get out in the air. I borrowed Pumpkin's winter jersey, added my RoadID, grabbed my water, donned by gloves, snapped my helmet and got on my bike. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I wasn't too cold even with the wind. It was a workout and my muscles are going to be sore. Talk to me tomorrow. As for today, I got all the fresh air I needed!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Brrr... that's all I can say! I wish I could get out. We have ice today and I could barely walk out there. Buddy looks so big in that photo!!