Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's Snowing

This morning, after I rode Peanut to school, after I did the dishes, after I made the grocery list, and after I spent quite a bit of time practicing my music, I decided to brave the outdoors. It is a very cold grey day. At the end of February, I challenged myself to get a walk in every day in the month of March regardless of weather or any other excuse I could come up with. The month of March marks the start of spring and the best way to see it is with my eyes as all starts turning green. I am happy to say that today is March 4th and I have walked all four days. Today was a challenge as it would have been better to curl up reading a book!

Like the Greenhills cap? The Big Guy wears it quite a bit jogging. I decided it matched perfectly with my pullover:) Looking at the picture, the cap doesn't seem to match. Oh! Well!

The four legged dude, Buddy, did want anything to with the pictures for the blog. He was ready to go!

We got out there and the most amazing thing happened. It started snowing!!! It was cold, but it was wonderful. There were slow flakes on Buddy's fur. We walked for about 30 minutes and it snowed the entire time. No accumulation, though! It is just too warm. I was glad I went for the walk getting to enjoy the magic of snow. I know lots of folks are sick of the snow by this point of winter. I yearn for just one good one. I miss the snow from our days of living up North!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I bet Buddy loved it!! Ellie loves snow. And I think we may have it in our forecast again!!!! ugh. I NEED spring to come! And.... I LOVE YOUR GREENHILLS HAT!!!!!! (I'm shouting that!!) I never get to see Greenhills stuff anymore...that made my day!!!!! :))