Friday, March 7, 2008

SNOW!!

The S word is in the forecast. I just took the dog on an abbreviated walk. For a minute, I thought I was back in PA! The wind is howling from the North. The sky is grey and the clouds are ominous. They look like they are filled with snow. Nothing has started and it not supposed to until later afternoon. This is very exciting. The weather folk are predicting anywhere from 1 to 5 inches! The schools are dismissing two hours early. What a great way to start the weekend. I hope we get to play in it:) I will post some pictures if the prediction becomes a reality.

It is amazing what this has done for my psyche. I was in a slump and the thought of a blanket of white has just made my day!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Did you get it?? I was looking at the weather map and saw that the front was down in Tennessee. I know our parents are snowed in right now in Cincy!! We are only getting the warmer side of the front with all the rain. And are supposed to get high winds tonight! Hope you're having a good day!