Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Walk #5


We got out there right after Peanut went to school. The ground is very wet from all the snow drizzle yesterday. The weather is a bit nippy, but the glorious sun is shining. As I am posting this, Buddy is sound asleep paws twitching. Do you think he is dreaming of running through an open field? I used the walk to help me memorize some Italian. I almost have one more verse down!

I have my voice lesson today. Too bad I don't have the music memorized to go with the Italian verse:( I plan to run some errands afterwards. It is a crazy week as the full press in on at choir. We have our spring concerts this weekend. I hope people come to hear us sing!

I got my Real Simple yesterday. I normally "save" the magazines to read some special time. This issue us all about travel. It sucked me right up. Now, my list of places I want to see is even longer. I also got my Southern Living last weekend. They changed the format and it is going to take me some issues to get used to it.

Anyway, off to sing some tra-la-las...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I bet you sounded beautiful!!! I am curious where you want to explore!!

Bethany said...

I just noticed your side bar... are you feeling a little nostalgic lately?? :)