Monday, March 31, 2008

Home Improvements

The laundry room is just about done. I won't mention the few more doors I need to paint! We finally hung the mirror on the far wall. What a difference it makes! The room is brighter and it is perfect for that last glimpse as you head out the door.

I went through all the cabinets and drawers sorting out what we don't need. It is so nice to have an organized space! The swim bag and the soccer bag ended up on the laundry room floor right in the middle of the way! We decided to move them to the garage. The big guy hung two hooks at just the right height. He had to consider the recycling and the car door before placing the hooks. They've been up for about a week and it is wonderful not tripping over them in the laundry room:)

Now, if I could just get the boys to put their shoes in the cubby in the laundry room closet!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I tried to post yesterday but I'm having weird issues with blogger! Your room looks so nice!! Nicer than my living room!!!! And it is amazing what a few organizational things can totally change an otherwise chaotic mess (like a couple hooks!). Hope you're having a good week so far!