Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Turquoise Thread...




That beautiful turquoise thread appears again! Today is my last day for the CSA. I can't believe it has been ten weeks already. I made these coasters last night as a little thank you for Jill & Keith. I used a pattern in Bend the Rules by Amy Karol as a starting point. This is my first attempt at any quilting. I just wanted the coasters to have their own personality. I have to admit it was fun letting the machine stitch just about anywhere. I am not really interested in learning more about quilting, but had a blast playing with these. I hope they enjoy them. I bet you can guess there will be another post showing you all the veggies I get today. 'Til then...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

These are really cool Becky!! They would make great Christmas gifts!