Monday, January 4, 2010

Born - December 29th at about 4:30pm!

When I look at this picture, I can't help to think of the musical Wicked when the baby is born. You hear them saying that the baby's coming, the baby's coming. I heard that until my new "baby" was in place. Unlike Wicked, we want to keep our new addition.

Funny? I think of the refrig as my new baby! We are thrilled. I love having the refrig items at eye level. It seems like a vast cavern of food is in front of me each time I open it. We have water on the door and an ice maker in the freezer. I did not bat an eye giving away the ice cube trays. Most of all, I love the black color. We ordered it site unseen and just were not sure. I am very happy with it. I keep reorganizing what should go where. I'll figure it out soon enough.

If you need a new appliance, we had a wonderful experience with Sears. I'd definitely go back there.

Now that I've got a new fridge, I'd like countertops, floor, remodel - Oh! My! If you give a mouse a cookie...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Lucky girl!! I love those fridges!! I keep waiting for mine to die, but it keeps going. I did want to tell you that we had a not so good experience with Sears Service (may just be a guy here). He told me the washers were made to last only about a couple years and then when he ordered the part under warranty and had it shipped to us, we were able to install it ourselves (just plugged it in!). He charged us for a second service call to install it and they wouldn't let us not pay that ridiculous bill!! ($85 later). So be careful if you ever need work done.