Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Few Photos

My sister and famly come down to visit every New Year's. Years ago, one of us picked up Nerf something or others for the boys to play with. Each year, it morphs into some other toy for the kids to run around the house with. We don't officially communicate about who it getting what. One year I found something on clearance and this year, my sister picked these up on clearance at Kroger. Well, at a moment's notice battles erupted in our house. The boys teamed up and played against each other. When the battles were underway, it was pretty crazy. They stopped for just a few minutes for me to snap this shot.

And, another random shot - we got these bulbs for a gift over the holidays. I wonder if they are Pretty Whites. It was fun to watch them grow. This is definitely a flower that needs to go outside. It doesn't have too pleasant of an odor. No one wants it near them. I keep moving it around the house. There is another bloom that is getting ready to open. Then, I'll have to figure out how to plant them outside.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Nathaniel would have definitely loved to join this group!!! He always has his nerf gun waiting to take someone out! I love those bulbs too.. I think they are paper whites. But usually bulbs inside the house make me sneeze! I'm so allergic.