Sunday, January 31, 2010

ZITS, the comic strip

I only read one comic strip, ZITS, by Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman. The main character is a bit older than Pumpkin, but I can relate to it so much as we deal with our own teenager. Lots of mornings, I just burst out laughing as the strip hits the nail on the head.

Today's strip did not disappoint.

This time it brought tears to my eyes. I am guilty of just staring at my older son who is morphing into a man right before my eyes. Pumpkin will turn and say, "What?" I find the physical changes in this stage of his life to be even more dramatic than when he was a baby.

Where did the years go?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I didn't even have to follow your link because I was thinking the same thing as I read it!!! I love reading Borgman's strips... it's like a little link to Cincinnati!