Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snow Day 2010

Wear your pajamas inside out,
Flush an ice cube down the toilet,
Slide a spoon under your bed--->
SNOW DAY!!

Okay! The folks are a bit crazy down in the South, but lots of kids must have down the above.

On Thursday, January 7th, we got a snow day! We were all surprised. This is about as much snow as we got. The boys were not complaining at all! Peanut actually hopped up out of bed to walk the dog with me. He wanted to see the snow before it all went away.

Pumpkin completed a math project. It was for Geometric. I think the premise was to use lines to make curves. He spent quite a bit of time working on this. He designed the pattern first. I was thrilled to share all my stitching supplies with him.



He stayed commited and finished the project. He got extra credit for turning it in early. That never hurts your grade! I am thrilled the project is behind him. We may just frame it when he brings it home.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's really cool! It reminds of me spirograph or whatever that was called. Makes me want to do line drawings now! Tell E that he did a great job! And snow?!! This has been a crazy winter!!!