Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Fairy

This is interesting...I've never had too much interest in fairies. But, a friend of mine suggested I take venture to this site to find out my fairy's name. My results are as follows:

Your fairy is called Fire Elfglow
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives where fireflies mate and breed.
She is only seen in the light of a full moon.
Her dresses glow with fiery colours. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.


Okay. I am not too sure about the mate and breed thing. What does that mean? I'll have to ponder that one.
I don't naturally migrate to bold colors. Perhaps, there is an inner self in me trying to get out and wants me to wear the flashy stuff! I am relieved to hear she has green wings. I love the color green. I am not particularly fond of cicadas, those bugs that make their appearance every 17 years. The analytical part of me keyed in my maiden name too. The results were very similar only changing the when the fairy is seen. The results must be very dependent on the first name. I may have to go back and try my nickname...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ha! Glad you had fun with it! I was wondering about that "mate and breed" place too!!LOL Maybe you should try bolder colors?..or not, as this is all totally for fun!!!