Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Happy Birthday, to you! Our puppy dog is two today. Does that make him 14 in dog years? I went to the dog bakery a few days ago. We gave him this pupcake this morning. He has a few puptarts waiting for him for later. He did not quite understand the excitement, but he loved his treat.

We are glad he is a part of the family - dog hair and all! I think he has taken my husband's heart and wrapped it around his paw. Of course, my husband would never admit that!


Is that something for me? What's this Happy Birthday song all about?

When do I get to eat it?

That was pretty good!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!! You are a big reason we got a dog because you are so adorable!!!! You're also so lucky to be with these big people every day ;)

(Nathaniel used to have the same pj's!!!!)

Becky said...

We all have the same pj's. They are our Christmas morning attire. Gotta love it! My hubby and I have red sweatshirts. I'd look even worse with those broad stripes going around me! Buddy has a shirt too. We are a site:)