Monday, November 5, 2007

Race for Education - Post Script

How could I forget?

We were sitting down after the end of the race just hanging out. I looked over and there was a dog with sort of long apricot colored hair. He looked strikingly familiar. I went over to the owner and asked if the dog was a labradoodle. Sure enough! He was not only a labradoodle, but he was our dog's brother!!! I am not sure you refer to dogs as siblings. But, they both came from the same litter. I wish I would have thought to take a picture for comparison. We did exchange phone numbers and hope to meet at a park with the dogs. I will remember to take pictures if we do that. Amazing, huh? The dogs came from a breeder in Little Rock about two hours away. They have ended up living about 5 miles apart.

This world is just so small!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is funny!!! Hope it works out for Buddy :))