Friday, January 25, 2008

Flipsides


Last night I was running into Walmart, a place I rarely go, to look for a safety compass (that is another story!) and these crackers jumped into my arms. What a novel idea. I bought the box and everyone tried them last night. We love them! We ate them plain straight out of the box. But, I can see the potential to use these in a variety of ways.

This morning it hit me that I needed to added this to my blog and I could not find a picture on the company website. They are that new. This release was just issued on January 22nd.

If you happen to see these. Let them tumble into your arms. They are good!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

These look like good Super Bowl snacks!!! We love pretzels here!

Becky said...

You live in the right place for pretzels! We miss the selection:(