Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rainy Day Attention

Today is just one of those rainy days. We, Buddy and I, got pretty wet just walking around the block this morning. The rain goes from a steady rain to a steady drizzle and it doesn't look like the sun is going to shine.

I've already been to the orthodontist with my youngest. All is good. He now has white and yellow rubber bands on. He is getting ready for the Vandy vs. Ole Miss game tomorrow! We are actually going to the game at Ole Miss. We are crossing our fingers that the 'Dores do us proud. I dropped Peanut off at school and headed to Home Depot. We needed more paint supplies to get the laundry room finished. I have no excuse but to paint and sing today!

When I sat down for a quick check of email, this four legged thing put his head in my lap. He loves rubs under the chin. I tried to use the Photo Booth to capture it. Each time the camera clicked, Buddy moved. You get the general idea. He is having a bad hair day after getting it wet this morning - the poodle in him starts to show!

For some reason Blogger does not want to download the photos! I'll try it again later in the day!

No comments: