Monday, January 14, 2008

UGH!

Today has just been one of those days -

I did not want to get up when the alarm went off. I am sure I had 30 minutes more of good sleep.
It was very cold and windy.
I got paint for the trim in the laundry room, but did not have time to paint.
I called the delivery folks. The washer and dryer won't be here until the end of the week - more trips to my inlaws.
I nibbled on lots of snacks.
I did not brave the cold and go out on my bike.
I tried to practice my music, but am just not into it.

Now, I am off to choir where I will have to sing that music. I won't be singing very loud!
Then, I get to go to sleep. Tomorrow has to be a better day!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but I wish I'd seen it sooner!!! I hope your days are better now and you were able to get more sleep! Suddenly I'm feeling like a slug again because the weather is just too cold to walk Ellie a lot!