Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cloty!!!


Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday, Dear Cloty!
Happy Birthday to You!

My friend Cloty is one of a kind. I am so Blessed to call her a friend. This photo is from a visit to their house in Birmingham a few years ago. We met when Cloty lived here. Our children went to the same school with a few years in between. They moved away few years ago. As friendship goes when someone moves away, we don't talk as much, but I think of her often.

Cloty is a loving person. She has more energy than anyone I know. That energy and positive vibe just exudes from her. She lights up a room and makes a party when she enters.

She is a wonderful wife and a great mom.

She picked up the spinning habit and was off on that stationery bike. Watch out! She has a body to die for.

She is a motivator of the best kind. She motivates without even knowing it.

Cloty came to he USA from Honduras to study in Louisiana. She had to learn English and her studies. She is just a great person. The world is a better place with her in it!

Here's to Cloty ~ many, many more!!!

P.S. - For years, Cloty has teased my Peanut asking for hugs and telling him that she is going to wait to marry him. He'd get embarrassed. I'm not sure how many hugs she even got. He heard me talking to Cloty today and just grinned. When I got off the phone, he told me he wouldn't give out a hug - even on her birthday:(

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Nothing is better than a great friend...and especially one who is a great motivator/inspiration!