Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Afternoon Review

I got the painting done in the laundry room by the frig nook. I only have a tiny bit of paint left and will have to squeak out a second coat on the one wall. So, I went to the paint place and got a can of that

in that same historical color, Bleeker Beige. I will use it for the other two walls in the laundry and the closet. There are even more walls in the house calling for a new coat!

Then, I headed to Costco to get some of that

Did I mention this is a family favorite that all enjoy? It is pretty good for you too. Guess what? They did not have any. So, I settled for something a bit different. (Unfortunately, it was not as good:()

For some time, they were not carrying a family favorite.

Today, they had it and it ended up in my basket. My older son will be excited as he likes to eat these with his afternoon snack.

I needed a treat for me. I got this

Who knew? I am so excited. Right after American Idol, the kids are going to bed and I am going to dive into the magazine!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow... productive and technical, all in one day! I am craving fish now... and have Mac envy!