Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Podcasts

This morning - before the storms rolled in - I took Buddy for a walk. I am growing to love the Ipod. Today I used the Shuffle and downloaded some podcasts from Vanderbilt Athletics. I don't think you can copy the podcasts into this blog. I'll have to research that...

They interview the coach and a few players after each basketball game. Vandy played a strong UMass team on Saturday. I am really impressed with Coach Stallings. His choice of words is very impressive. He never smears the win in the losing team's face. Shane Foster is the star player at Vanderbilt. That boy is a team player. During his interview, he repeatedly referred to the team. That to me, is great coaching. You can't play basketball of this game of life by yourself!

The 'Dores are undefeated so far. The conference play starts tomorrow with South Carolina coming to Memorial Gym.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

:( Yes... our Buckeyes lost. We even stayed up to see the end.
We got Caroline a shuffle for Christmas and she is hooked! Nathaniel got the old shuffle, Craig has a better one...and me, I have NOTHING!!! Between wanting a Mac computer and a Nano... I guess I should think about selling some art or something!! ;)

Bethany said...

I have just given you the "You Make My Day Award"! Thanks for being so special!