Friday, January 18, 2008

Italian Music


Today, I had my voice lesson. Surprise! One of the best languages for singers to sing is Italian. The Italian language focuses on vowels making it a wonderful language to sing. I am now the proud owner of this book.My first song doesn't have lots of hard words to pronounce. It is supposed to be a romantic one. We'll see how well that works out:)

Footnote: I tried to post this on Wednesday, but Blogger was not cooperating with the photo download. I have actually practice the first piece and there is something there. It is just taking longer to memorize the words!!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Now to figure out how to record yourself and put it on here so I can hear you!! ;)

Becky said...

That would be priceless!!! And, that is not going to happen any time soon!