Friday, February 8, 2008

Batteries

I thought I had enough of batteries when Pumpkin finished his science fair project!

It turns out my MacBook battery is having issues of its own. For some reason, it won't hold a charge. I spent some time on the phone with the Apple dude, but we weren't able to resolve it. I have an appointment today to take it into the Apple store. It just may need a new battery. I hope it is something simple.

Fortunately, the power cord is working like a champ. I can do all the usual, but have to have it plugged in.

Can I just say that I love this Mac? Last night, I made an appointment for the Genius Bar at the local Apple store. I signed in when I got there today and they fixed my machine. It turns out it was the battery. I got a brand new one! Gotta love that. And, I thought about getting a job at the store. Wouldn't that be cool?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm learning all about apple computers through you! Note to self: watch the battery situation.