Monday, February 25, 2008

Panera


We love the restaurant Panera. They don't have any close to where we live. They are supposed to be coming this way by 2009. They do have them in Nashville. Pumpkin requested a stop there after the swim meet. His favorite is the cinnamon crunch bagel. Unfortunately, they were all sold out of those and he had to settle for a blueberry bagel. I was shocked that he ate it as the blueberries are pretty big chunks in the bagel. He has a thing with chunks.

The rest of us ordered soup, salad or sandwiches. We did not bring any bagels home with us. I am not sure why (I'd love to have one today:(). I guess we were just anxious to get in the car for the ride home. They definitely have something going at this restaurant. There is a diverse menu that is reasonably "healthy" appealing to lots of folks. The free wifi is an added bonus too.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You crack me up with your "free wifi"... I never pictured you as such a technology girl! And I have great news... but you'll have to wait. We're expecting (but not a baby!!)...