Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Honda Serviced

Okay! I am sitting at the dealer waiting for the Pilot to be serviced. It is a big one and may take 2+ hours. The dealer is about 30 minutes away from home. So, it is just about a wash to ride home and logistically figure out a way back. I am stuck here with all my goodies.

I brought my laptop with me. Gotta love it! The Mac travels and the wifi at the dealer is wonderful. I get to read all the blogs I want!

I brought the PRE stuff with me. We are not going to teach this weekend. But, I have to put something together for the couple that graciously agreed to fill in for us. I am crossing my fingers that the topic is not too complicated. I am so excited to have a second week off!

I brought my knitting. I started my very first ever sock. It just seems like it is going to take forever. I am using US2 and the yarn is small. The pattern is random and I am loving the end result. I just worry about it fitting and about ever getting it finished. I have one slipper left for a friend of mine. I have less than 1 hour remaining. I hope to have that finished by the time I leave here.

Did I mention that I am sitting at the dealer? We are in desperate need (in my opinion) of a new car. I am going to do some window shopping and may just test drive something. Our wagon is wonderful, but it is nearing the end. I just don't know what to replace it with and we love not having a car payment. We'll see!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You are going to love your handknit sock when it's done so hang in there!! The hardest thing is to do it all over again for the second. But nothing is more comfortable! Good luck with the car decision... Craig is considering all of our options because we'll be in the same boat soon. I do love my van but sometimes it is like driving a bus...literally!!!