Friday, February 1, 2008

Valentine Dishcloth


I just finished a little "happy" for my mom for Valentine's Day following this pattern. If you look closely, there are five hearts embedded in the dishcloth. A bit of love from each of us and the puppy dog! There are not any major mistakes. Surprise! Surprise! The smaller needles and thinner yarn took some time to get used to. I have metal needles and the yarn kept slipping.

I know my mom will get a kick out of it. She'll probably hang it up not wanting to use it! I keep telling her the things I make are for her to use as they get better and better each time she uses them. I will wrap it up and ship it off to her tomorrow. This year she will get her gift of love in plenty of time before Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I absolutely love this Becky!! I was just thinking earlier today that I would love to see all these things you've been knitting! I might just squeeze this project into my "to do" list too... it turned out beautifully and I know she'll love it!