Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Peanut's Valentines



Here are the Valentine's that Peanut is giving to his classmates. We try to make something each year and keep it as simple as can be. I cut the hearts out of construction paper while he was at school. I wrote the very creative (not!) saying on the hearts. He signed them all with a fancy pink pen and added eyes with a black pastel. On some, he even added an extra mouth. He was thrilled with them. I am sure the kids will have fun making some noise!

I am going help with the party in his classroom tomorrow afternoon. They used to only have parties on Fridays. I am so glad they changed it last year permitting the party to fall on the actual day. The kids need to pass out Valentines on February 14th.

Our family tradition is to do a fancy dinner on Valentine's. It is the one day of the year that I pull out the china and crystal. I have the menu planned, but need to prepare it. I need to get some champagne too! I'll be sure to take some pictures to share.

Here's to all the LOVE in the air!!!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm sure these were a blast today!!! What a cute idea! (But I'm not sure if the teacher still likes you!!!)