Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blue Jay Tours Neighborhood

We have a Kymco scooter known as Blue Jay. It has sat in the garage "sleeping" for most of the summer. Believe it or not, it can be too hot to ride such a thing. Now the weather is beautiful. Blue Jay got a bath and went out for a spin this afternoon. I have driven it and ran a few errands with it. Today, for the first time, I got to be the passenger and go for a spin around the neighborhood. Having me on the back made the cornering a bit different. I got to hold on with my hands around my sweetie. It was the best medicine for my head cold.


Our older son got to ride it for his first time - only around the neighborhood. He was holding his head back laughing as they went down the hill. He said the air on his feet tickled as he was only wearing flip flops.

Our younger son got to go for a spin too. Fun was had by all!

Blue Jay is clean and ready to provide transportation to work for my husband. What a wonderful way to start the day!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I half expected to see Buddy on there too ;)) Guess he can't hold on too good with his paws!!
Hope you're feeling better!!!

Becky said...

I am still just laying low. I cleaned out the pantry, but the list is very long. I am getting better, but not as fast as I'd like.