Monday, September 17, 2007

Head Cold Advantages

I hope I am on the downward slope of this head cold. I do feel better, but don't want to stray too far from the tissue box. There are advantages to just hanging out at home. I got to talk to a friend of mine and my sister called. It was nice just to chat and catch up.

I did not want to feel too guilty. So, I started organizing in the kitchen. It may take me days, but the end result will be wonderful. I started with the pantry continuing on with the some of the drawers. We are the masters at accummulating items we don't need or don't use. I organized broadly into round lids, quadrangle lids, round containers, square containers, plastic items and metal items. I need to do something better with my knives. I had them in a block for years and moved them into a drawer a few months ago. I cleaned out under the sink. I did not find any treasures - just our fair share of grocery bags. Buddy will only put a dent in what seems like a lifetime supply!!




No comments: