Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No Telephone

This is too weird. My husband took a work conference call early this morning. I checked my emails early this morning. We got a phone call pretty early this morning. Sometime around 9am, the phones stopped working. Fortunately, I have my cell phone to fall back on. There is a problem with a main cable phone line in the area. I don't know who it affects or how widespread it is. The recorded message says we may not have service back until Friday evening. That seems unacceptable. I don't even talk on the phone much. During the day, it doesn't even ring much. But, to not have it makes me uneasy. Our interenet service is provided by the same carrier. It is affected too. I am grateful so some other strong wireless network that I can use to log in. I can't imagine what happened unless it is construction related.

Oh Well! I guess I can get the knitting done on my hat before my class tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yikes...hope it gets back up before Friday! How did we ever live before cell phones??