Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dawn Direct


This morning it was the same routine - empty the clean dishes from last night, put them away and load the dishwasher with the dirty breakfast dishes. The boys have started loading the dinner dishes. It is fun to open the dishwasher and try to figure out their loading logic. I have one of those AH-HA moments when the counter is finally clean. It gives me energy to forge into the day. Today I looked around and noticed one of my favorite things right there next to the sink. It is the Dawn Direct Foam. It is the best invention. All you have to do is squirt some into the dirty pans and the Dawn starts working. You don't have to pick the bottle up and pour out too much. In my opinion, the Dawn product managers knew what they were doing. I need to email Proctor & Gamble and let them know.

As the holidays approach each year, I think about giving my friends some of my favorite things. They aren't anything like Oprah's favorites, but they make my day easier. So, watch out! This year you may receive some Dawn wrapped up all fancy!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You'll always be a P&G girl, won't you!!! I'm like you... the dishes have to be done first thing in the morning. I've never tried Dawn Direct, but I may have to now!