Sunday, September 16, 2007

Homemade Chicken Tenders


These chicken tenders were ruled the best by all at our house. They are my husband's favorite. I have not made them for a long time. Tonight was a treat and I thought I would share the recipe~

HOMEMADE CHICKEN TENDERS

2# of chicken tenders or boneless chicken breasts
1 cup of sour cream
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp heaping of celery seed
Pepperidge Farms corn bread stuffing mix
butter, melted

Preheat oven to 375F. Mix sour cream, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, and celery seed in a dish. Crush up dressing in a bag. Transfer dressing to a dish. Dredge chicken in the sour cream mixture. Coat with the dressing. Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Brush with melted butter. Repeat process for remaining chicken tenders. Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Sounds really good... I'm going to copy this one down and try it!