Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Did I Scare You?


I forgot I had this tshirt and did not wear it last year. I wore it today. I've got some fun socks to wear tomorrow. If you could see me now, you would be scared!

The boys got the pumpkins carved at the last minute
Carving is hard. We seem to have less and less enthusiasm each year
The older one is cleaning up, he needs to remember to put his language arts in his backpack!
The younger one is just finishing his shower
My husband did help carve, but kept wondering off.

I finished a project, but my lips are sealed.
I ran the little one to the doctor over his lunch. He has double ear infections. Who knew?
He got a flu shot. We've never done that before. He almost passed out and felt nauseous when he looked at the spec of blood on the back of the bandaid. We are pretty sure he won't make it as a doctor.

I have lots more random thoughts! I need to gain control before I go to bed!!

Time to tuck the boys in (way past their bedtime)...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love the shirt!!!
We don't usually do flu shots, but I keep hearing about everyone else getting them. I hope we don't get it this year...THAT scares me!!!