Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Wip

Today was just one of those days... I woke up knowing I had a dentist appointment - just got my teeth cleaned. I love that feeling!

After that, I was not too succesfull checking of the items on my TODO list. I had to work with the swim team info to get the team set up for automatic payment of the coaches fees. I am intrigued by the tools banks have today. I finally got all the info in and ran the "batch." I am crossing my fingers that accounts are debited correctly. If the phone starts ringing on Friday, there will be problems. I would hate to take the wrong amount of money out of someone's checking account (I am pleaser, remember?)

I talked to a friend for a bit and it was time for the kids to come home.

Once the evening hits, it is homework, practice and soccer. And to top it off, I feel like I have been hungry all day. How can that be? I did not even exercise today! We had a very gourmet dinner of peanut butter and jelly. My older son will get his to go on the way to the soccer game.

Did I mention that the dog grabbed some shoes and we played "catch me if you can" around the house? I tried yelling loudly in a very deep voice. It works for David, but not for me. Later in the day, Buddy got my older son's wallet. He left his mark on the wallet, but all the money was intact. Do you think Buddy was starved for attention today? I don't feel too guilty. I threw the ball with him later this afternoon.





Here is what I have wanted to work on all day. I only have a few more stitches. I am thinking about an hours worth of work. I need to find a scrap of velvet for the inside and get it to the finishers in the next week or so. I am not sure if the lovely coin purse will be a gift or something I will need to use.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow... that's so pretty!! I was wondering what it looked like!
We're going to have an evening like yours tonight...practice, homework, a quick dinner. Thank goodness it's almost the weekend!!