Monday, October 1, 2007

Grateful


The lawn has always been one of my activities. I love to cut the grass. It must be that immediate satisfaction you see as you do it - kind of like vacuuming. On Saturday, I had a list of errands to run and could not get out there. Well, my sweetie, went out there and did the entire yard. Did I say he went for a bike ride before tackling the yard? It was a beautiful day with just a touch of warmth. What a treat! I went out to throw the ball with the dog and the yard looked great. It is so nice to have it done and not have to worry about it this week. He did comment later that it is more work than he thought!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Craig hates to see wives mowing the lawn...he says that's a man's job! But I love to mow too! My dad never let me do it, now my husband won't! I am grateful too that he does it because I do everything else!!

Becky said...

I try to sneak it in when my hubby is not home!