Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Puzzles

Today is one of those days. It is rainy outside and the weather is cooling down. I love to get puzzles out. We've got a Norman Rockwell puzzle sitting in its box on the dining room table. I saw it and it got me thinking about puzzles. I'd love to find the perfect ones to put together, glue and hang in the play room. I started searching the internet and found this great site, Jigzone with a puzzle a day. Of course, I had to procrastinate just a bit more and try my hand at it. I did not break the average time. I have room for improvement in the days to come!

The site permits you to add it to your blog. So, I thought I'd give it a shot. The puzzle pieces are cut in bulb shapes making it even more interesting.
Click to Mix and Solve

I did not find any jigsaw puzzles I needed to order, but I will find my way back to this site to try my hand at the daily puzzles!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

This is really cool! And I think the puzzle shapes are really tesselations! I'll have to check it out!