Monday, October 1, 2007

Nana & Pa Come For Dinner



It has been a few months since David's parents have come for dinner. Pa had hip re-replacement surgery in July. He recovered very quickly. The only problem, it has dislocated twice. That is not good. Both times, he wasn't doing too much and he felt the "Pop." The doctor said that if it happens a third time they will have to go back in and change something. No one wants that.

Anyway, we finally got our act together to have them join us for dinner. The house was in pretty good shape. I got the food ready and did some straightening up. My sweetie got the prize - AGAIN - for mopping the kitchen floor. It looks so good that I don't want to walk on it!

I took a few pictures. We had to pull the football placemats out. After all, it was Sunday and that means football in this house. I have to figure out what to do with the extra trail mix. It is a downfall of mine and I don't want to eat the entire bag that it came in!

I'd like to start a tradition of doing something on Sundays. It just seems like the schedule doesn't always permit it. If you are in the area, you are more than welcome to help us get that tradition rolling...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It would be nice to have regular Sunday get-togethers. But this Sunday I ended up taking an afternoon nap!! By the way, the Steelers won...just thought that needed to be shared ;)