Thursday, October 25, 2007

More Ideas...


On my way home from dropping my younger son's basketball registration off at church, the car guided itself right to the library. I have a list of projects ONE MILE long. The last thing I need to have is a few books to interfere. As someone reminded me, Christmas is only 8 weeks away! I forced myself past the New Releases and a few memoirs that looked interesting. I was not as successful getting past the knitting and needlepoint books. I love to get ideas. And, now that I am the accomplished knitter - NOT! - I need to get even more knitting ideas. The way I rationalize this is that these books don't take too much time to look through and a brain needs fresh ideas. The only challenge comes when the idea leads to a new project. I've glanced through a few books. There are some beautiful sweaters, but the skill required far exceeds my ability. I am really hoping for some quick and easy ideas for Christmas. We'll see!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I want to learn to knit a sweater so badly!! I'm one of those people who loves that kind of challenge-- trying something I have no clue about!!! I'm also like you with the library... I could look through books for hours, soaking in all the great ideas! I can't wait to hear what you're working on... but you might have to email me if it's a secret ;)