Monday, October 15, 2007

Do I Dye or Not?


Today, I went to get my hair trimmed. My hairdresser did not change too much. I was worried about all the greys creaping in to my head. I was struggling with what to do. I've gotten highlights in the past and did not know if that would cover up all those odd hairs. Why does aging have include dealing with wire-like grey hair? Anyway, my hair dresser said that the highlights would be fine. She weaved some brown in and actually added "low-lights." They are much softer and seem perfect for the fall.

I am not the best a self-photography, but this will give you an idea.

It is amazing how much better I feel with all the grey in disguise!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Your hair is so pretty!!! It looks completely natural... I thought maybe you were going to say you didn't do anything and I really didn't see any gray!! I'm going on Wed. morning... I keep hoping highlights hide any gray also. Too bad they can't REPLACE hair as mine is already getting thinner!! yikes!

Becky said...

Fortunately, my hair is still quite thick. It is straight as a board and looses any body - very quickly! The big guy is dealing with the loss of hair. I don't mention to him how many hairs are on the pillowcase when I change the sheets. I guess we all have to have something!